After waiting ages for my parts to not come I just reordered them. I got everything torn down and started cleanup. Everything is going pretty well there (see gallery) although the end bearings definitely need to be replaced. It’s not going to happen, but it needs to happen. Such is life. Maybe next teardown.
Last night the case halves were resealed, tonight was the night to be dedicated to putting everything back together. I got hit with a roadblock at my very first part:
The one on the left is the wrong size – picked up from Ace. Debra hopefully can scour one up at a local Kawi dealer tomorrow so that the train isn’t railroaded for another week.
Sigh. Anyway, here are pictures related to the rest of the progress that has taken place since the last check-in: